- LONDON: Demonstrations, tastings and cooking contests, with a whole host of independent producers.
- The latest developments in the world of science.
- LONDON: Tom Jeffreys reviews a series of new works by Tamsyn Challenger, exploring identity, repression and contemporary agriculture.
- Before there were clothes, there were moths, goats, sheep and, surprisingly, stingray.
- A short film on the love and trials of sustainable living and raising bacon.
- Decoding urban-to-rural migration amongst the youth of Japan. By Matthew Small.
- Crop circles often reference sacred geometry, which contains the measure of man, of nature and of the universe, expressed in harmonic proportions.
- How can basic media technology save one billion people with no charity, no foreign aid, no politics and no government?
- Some thoughts on English wines, their German origins, and the relationship between institution and meaning.