Architecture & Planning
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- Pondering the slow, lingering death of the pop-up.
- Tom Jeffreys talks to contemporary artist Rosalind Davis about social housing, the 2011 riots and painting London's architecture.
- He connects the stadium directly to the concentration camp and sees the “athletes” for what they are: desperate, half-starved creatures staggering around the track in striped prison garb.
- Book review: utopian visions of a bright, sleek permafuture, and the road to postmodernism.