Architecture & Planning
- LONDON: Innovative charity 3Space host their first public festival this May.
- From dazzling nature writing to a history of psychiatry: what we're reading this month.
- LONDON: Tom Jeffreys reports from the opening of a brand new interdisciplinary creative space.
- CC O'Hanlon's US Trilogy, Part I: In defence of the Motorway City.
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- Pondering the slow, lingering death of the pop-up.
- Tom Jeffreys talks to contemporary artist Rosalind Davis about social housing, the 2011 riots and painting London's architecture.
- He connects the stadium directly to the concentration camp and sees the “athletes” for what they are: desperate, half-starved creatures staggering around the track in striped prison garb.
- Book review: utopian visions of a bright, sleek permafuture, and the road to postmodernism.