Art & Aesthetics
- A simple case of a missing wheelie bin turns into an odyssey about rubbish and landscape design. By Julie Henry.
- LINCOLN: Sara Zaltash reports from the festival of digital culture.
- LONDON: A sneak peak of what to expect from the multidisciplinary art duo.
- NEWCASTLE: Julia Vogl on Eleanor Wright's solo show at Gallery North.
- LONDON: Sarah Lester reviews a fertile artistic collaboration.
- LONDON: Cosima Gretton reports from an afternoon of talks on the intersection between art and science.
- Our pick of the best events across the world in the month ahead.
- A new poem by Olivia Sprinkel.