Borders & Crossings
- The Day of the Dead serves a community's need to mourn a beloved young man.
- The unexpected comes through the author's dreams and reflections about family and closeness.
- To start off our Day of the Dead series from today until Nov. 2: how a community readies itself for special visitors.
- Kit Caless, co-founder of Influx Press, on their new anthology of coastal writing.
- A short story by novelist Heidi James.
- Writer and editor Gary Budden on the slow drift of change in his home town.