- An extract from Tim Edgar's incredible new photography book.
- A round-table discussion about environmental consciousness and the economics of desire.
- This spring sees the return of Pestival – the brilliant festival of insect-related occurrences – and this time, they’re taking over the Wellcome Collection. Across a month-long season of games, installations, debates, discussions and dinners, visitors will be encouraged to reconsider humanity’s relationship with the insect world.
- Burmese Golden Egg Curry is a beautiful way of presenting eggs. By Naomi Duguid.
- Chickpeas area often eaten for breakfast in Burma. They’re also used to make soothing soups like this one
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- ,The farm began with 500 tiny tilapia fry and a few mint and basil plants in Toole’s 14th floor apartment, before moving to a converted parking garage.
- Pondering the slow, lingering death of the pop-up.
- Rarely is a creature found around the plant or on its surface. Even honey made from the pollen is a mild poison.