Economics & Economies
- Uh, the fusing of physical, digital and biological worlds and how that impacts on all disciplines, economies and industries . . . that's all. By Klaus Schwab.
- Justin Trudeau's secret sauce of Canadian political success. By James Cullingham.
- Pounding the pavement for his candidate in the US mid-terms, an ardent canvasser sees a better way. By Fred Fiske.
- Key findings from the survey conducted by the American Sustainable Business Council include:• Eighty-seven percent (87%) of business owners named one or more consequences of climate change as potentially harmful to their businesses. A majority (53%) said they were concerned about higher energy costs, 48 percent cited costs stemming from power outages due to stress on the power grid, and 37 percent cited a rise in health care costs.
- ,If all the pension fund managers got together and agreed . . . the future could be a whole lot different. By Kaj Embrén.