- TORONTO: Artist-gardener Gene Threndyle on the grass beneath our feet.
- Not one but two pop-up orchards gracing London this summer.
- Poetry and painting by London-based artist Emma Cousin.
- PHOTO STORY: Images from the Herbarium at Kew Gardens by Liz Orton.
- An inside look at rearing rosemary.
- Why we need garden weeds.
- Inspecting their curves and cracks, not permitted even the touch of another life form.
- LONDON: The big question when bringing art outside the gallery is what to do with the signposts. Tom Jeffreys reads the signs at two very different patches of London greenery.
- Contemporary art and the ‘heritage’ environment: across the UK, in stately homes and village halls, fields, buses and immaculate lawns.