Movements & Communities
- "I can't remember when I wasn't writing stories." An interview with a recent Nobel Prize winner.
- A new 10-part series on revamping how we live in city space. It's the future and you are there . . . in nature more than ever. By Daniel Crockett.
- Glasgow is a warm Harris tweed coat with pockets of surprise. The random events set up by passionate groups and individuals constantly explore the possibilities in the urban landscape — and add color to the experience of being a Glaswegian.
- I’m not super into Afrobeat but there’s one Afrobeat artist that really gets to me. Click the video for a performance by Femi Anikulapo-Kuti. Seriously, watch it now. Then read below when you get back.See what I mean? His music’s got so much soul, it hurts. In a good way.
- ,If all the pension fund managers got together and agreed . . . the future could be a whole lot different. By Kaj Embrén.