- I’m not super into Afrobeat but there’s one Afrobeat artist that really gets to me. Click the video for a performance by Femi Anikulapo-Kuti. Seriously, watch it now. Then read below when you get back.See what I mean? His music’s got so much soul, it hurts. In a good way.
- Keith Richards, Rogue King, Thinks Good Thoughts. By Whitney Smith.
- Story in the Stones: an opera about a wild-eyed beauty who bewitches a local nobleman.
- LONDON: Tom Jeffreys reviews a night of immersive theatre in the beautifully overgrown Nunhead Cemetery.
- ALDEBURGH: Megan Orpwood-Russell on art and music by the English seaside.
- MARTHA'S VINEYARD: A filmed site-specific performance, with score, by Dean Rosenthal.
- TORONTO: A glittering mélange of new vaudeville offerings.
- Explores alternative possibilities for creativity in systems of education.
- HowTheLightGetsIn philosophy festival announce their programme for 2013.
- SENSORY REVIEW: Synaesthetic writer Megan Orpwood-Russell responds to the music of Hahn and Hauschka.
- Floral repetitions, armour-plated hair and high-shine disco gloss: when Life on Mars lands in Seventies Suburbia.