- Behind the scenes at the Berlin Museum of Medical History with photographer Daniel Alexander and cultural historian Dr Marius Kwint.
- The how and why of the decrease in violence. By Steven Pinker.
- LONDON: The SPWC hosts a panel discussion exploring one of the hardest problems in science.
- Mark Sheerin on cats, the internet and the spread of schizophrenia.
- LONDON: An evening of art and science, with artist Kerry Brewer and neuroscientist Colin Blakemore.
- Tom Jeffreys speaks to artist Kerry Brewer ahead of her two simultaneous London solo shows.
- Some thoughts on reason and consciousness from the fourth and final Dark Mountain festival.