Prose, Poetry & Poetics
- "I can't remember when I wasn't writing stories." An interview with a recent Nobel Prize winner.
- Stirring the coals of Eros and longing. Two poems, plus the Wild Culture Scribblers Questionnaire, by Marianne Rossant.
- ,Our poem of the week gazes at the world from a sensuous observatory — and catches a few stars in the Cantonese sky. By Louise Bak.
- ,The first in our collaborative series by members and readers. "Though it was lucky, the council hadn’t bricked up our fire . . ." By Heidi James.
- The first of three extracts from Alan Cvancara's new illustrated book.