Prose, Poetry & Poetics
- ,The first in our collaborative series by members and readers. "Though it was lucky, the council hadn’t bricked up our fire . . ." By Heidi James.
- The first of three extracts from Alan Cvancara's new illustrated book.
- From site-specific art works to esoteric journals: what we're reading this month and why.
- LONDON: Poet-led Peckham walking tours, with the SPWC.
- A new poem by Olivia Sprinkel.
- LONDON: The first instalment of Liz Cookman's new series of experimental non-fiction.
- ENNISKILLEN: Megan Orpwood-Russell reports from the second annual Samuel Beckett festival.
- Kit Caless, co-founder of Influx Press, on their new anthology of coastal writing.