Prose, Poetry & Poetics
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- Alys Moody takes a break from her PhD to spend even more time with Samuel Beckett.
- There's a rare kind of wondrous absurdity which flows through each story.
- Book review: utopian visions of a bright, sleek permafuture, and the road to postmodernism.
- “Beyond the gates, out into the wilderness, is where we are headed. We shall make the pilgrimage to the poet’s Dark Mountain"
- "Those who actually want to be ahead of the curve are going to have to be visionary."
- What is the difference really between artists from an art institution and those from a psychiatric one?