Psychology & Parapsychology
- STOCKHOLM: Kaj Embrén on the ecological consequences of our actions.
- LONDON: Artist Eric Manigaud talks about his techniques and thought processes.
- CC O'Hanlon on living with bi-polar disorder.
- The Summit Riots: the last of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- The Ward’s Island Ferry: the second of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- The Ward’s Island Ramparts: the first of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- OXFORD: A new exhibition looking at the relationship between art and the brain.
- Depersonalisation, mimicry and seeing faces in the sky.
- Before disguising or modifying the face became de rigeur for big name personalities, artists were finding alternative ways of wrapping their heads around the world, or the world around their heads. These masks, designed to siphon nature into the face, expand the face to envelop nature, or simply dissolve it completely, throw holistic ideas of ‘the self’ into disarray.Marcus Coates