Soil & Terrain
- A new show at the National Gallery in London, Australian Impressionists, shows us what we've been missing. By Marilyn Mercer.
- "In a strange plot twist, one defunct crater has become the obsession of a man who is turning it into monumental art." By Michael Engelhard.
- Tracing the course of a river from the Haute Vienne to the Bay of Biscay. By C C O'Hanlon.
- EXTRACT: Michael Dean on the symbolism of the lawn.
- Heidi James speaks to Tim Cresswell about his debut poetry collection
- TORONTO: Summer Sunday walks with the SPWC.