Sport & Recreation
- ,Inside the heads of gladiators — and when they decide to tell it like it is. By James Cullingham.
- EXTRACT: Michael Dean on the symbolism of the lawn.
- TORONTO: Artist-gardener Gene Threndyle on the grass beneath our feet.
- LONDON: Demonstrations, tastings and cooking contests, with a whole host of independent producers.
- An audio-poem by Mark Goodwin, produced on location in a vast disused Welsh quarry.
- Liam Desroy on the exhilarating, bewildering, bonkers world of the juggling convention
- Award-winning poet Helen Mort on the relationship between climbing, poetry and cognitive neuroscience.
- Building communities by riding bikes.