- Fascination with a spring flower leads to an unexpected rumination on what separates us from ourselves. By Kelly Garriott Waite.
- The tragic case study of Afghanistan before blowback. By Chris Lowry.
- Tracing the course of a river from the Haute Vienne to the Bay of Biscay. By C C O'Hanlon.
- LONDON: Poet-led Peckham walking tours, with the SPWC.
- KINTYRE: Exploring the flora and fauna of the west coast of Scotland.
- Helen Mort follows in the footsteps of a pioneering Victorian.
- TORONTO: Summer Sunday walks with the SPWC.
- LONDON: Exploring waste - its history, present, and multitude of possible futures.
- LONDON: Cape Farewell’s poet-in-residence Tom Chivers leads a collective dérive along the buried river Walbrook.
- Our pick of the best events taking place across the world in the month ahead.
- Avoiding crosses and staying relevant.