- The society of young tree planters is one that grows tight root systems from intimate exposure to wilderness, soil and brutal work. By Kristel Derkowski.
- Three delightful (and intoxicating) recipes using this diminutive and versatile plum. By Laura Pope.
- “It’s about plant physiology. There’s a carbon and nitrogen balance in plants that we’ve got to maintain.” By Liam Desroy.
- Paddle freely, speak to a wildflower.
- The dubious nature of plant life in high security spaces...
- A new poem by Olivia Sprinkel.
- Michael Dean charts the development of a relationship through that of a garden.