- The challenge of contemporary psychiatry: how to embrace progress without becoming its brainless and heartless devotee. By Bernadette Grosjean.
- Behind the scenes at the Berlin Museum of Medical History with photographer Daniel Alexander and cultural historian Dr Marius Kwint.
- The how and why of the decrease in violence. By Steven Pinker.
- ,An actor’s memoir of ascending into the state "that is the best that art can give." By Richard Squires.
- LONDON: The SPWC hosts a panel discussion exploring one of the hardest problems in science.
- Mark Sheerin on cats, the internet and the spread of schizophrenia.