- A short story by novelist Heidi James.
- Poetry and painting by London-based artist Emma Cousin.
- Writer and editor Gary Budden on the slow drift of change in his home town.
- A poem about birds and childhood by Tahlia Davies.
- SENSORY REVIEW: Synaesthetic writer Megan Orpwood-Russell responds to the music of Hahn and Hauschka.
- The Ward’s Island Ferry: the second of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- The Ward’s Island Ramparts: the first of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- A poem drawing heavily on the Hebridean landscape of her childhood, by Kirsty MacLeod.
- Writer and zoo-worker Megan Orpwood-Russell on writing letters to a Death Row penpal.
- The fine art of biography-after-the-fact. By Chellis Glendinning.
- In the last of a three-part series for the Journal of Wild Culture, artist and writer Hestia Peppe begins the painful process of cataloguing, cleaning and moving on.
- In the second of a three-part series for the Journal of Wild Culture, artist and writer Hestia Peppe opens the door to a shared world of stuff and stories.