- CC O'Hanlon reflects on a life of rootlessness.
- Michael Dean charts the development of a relationship through that of a garden.
- Chellis Glendinning recalls three relationships that mingled passion with politics.
- A short story by novelist Heidi James.
- Poetry and painting by London-based artist Emma Cousin.
- Writer and editor Gary Budden on the slow drift of change in his home town.
- A poem about birds and childhood by Tahlia Davies.
- Merlyn Driver on the dicovery of a family heirloom.
- SENSORY REVIEW: Synaesthetic writer Megan Orpwood-Russell responds to the music of Hahn and Hauschka.
- The Ward’s Island Ferry: the second of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- The Ward’s Island Ramparts: the first of three extracts from Sarah Sheard's new novel.
- A poem drawing heavily on the Hebridean landscape of her childhood, by Kirsty MacLeod.