Art & Aesthetics
- On Bolivia's historical capital, blah, blah. Photographs by Whitney Smith, text by Chellis Glendinning.
- For artist and viewer, the resistant image offers rich possibilities. Photographs by Karl Schiffman.
- When an artist cuts a diamond out of his ancestor's mythology. By Craig Comstock.
- Beauty — and some heartache — in wondrous rot. Photographs by Tim Wilson.
- A Polish artist inspires new ways of revitalizing dicey neighbourhoods. By Kyle Pierson.
- A galloping meditation on split levels, Tories and Whigs, tops as bottoms and . . . and. Yeah, indescribable. By Paul Dutton.
- Huxley's little book on art that induces, or at least depicts, visionary experience. By Craig K. Comstock.
- A young painter's peripatetic journey. By Whitney Smith.