Prose, Poetry & Poetics
- Stirring the coals of Eros and longing. Two poems, plus the Wild Culture Scribblers Questionnaire, by Marianne Rossant.
- When an artist cuts a diamond out of his ancestor's mythology. By Craig Comstock.
- Poems "caring little of worldview mindsets by the likes of Widow Jones." By Carl 'Papa' Palmer.
- A galloping meditation on split levels, Tories and Whigs, tops as bottoms and . . . and. Yeah, indescribable. By Paul Dutton.
- For writers or any other creatives: a way to look inside and find out what's causing the logjam. By Sage Cohen.
- We celebrate a journalist who celebrates a journalist down on his (Trump times) luck and fighting back. By Matt Labash.