- Beauty — and some heartache — in wondrous rot. Photographs by Tim Wilson.
- How keeping kitchen helps a crew of environmentalists navigate the scary edge of 'the last wilderness'. By Wendy Trusler & Carol Devine.
- ,Visitors to Antarctica find themselves asking: “Do we really belong here?” From a polar journal by Wendy Trusler and Carol Devine.
- A simple case of a missing wheelie bin turns into an odyssey about rubbish and landscape design. By Julie Henry.
- From the Weinberg Foundation: Mark Halper on nuclear positives.
- LONDON: The first instalment of Liz Cookman's new series of experimental non-fiction.
- LONDON: Exploring waste - its history, present, and multitude of possible futures.
- LONDON: Tom Jeffreys discusses tech-repair and economic degrowth with Co-Founder Janet Gunter.
- Artist Steven Morgana on the indistinct relationship between progress and decay.