- For artist and viewer, the resistant image offers rich possibilities. Photographs by Karl Schiffman.
- Sea cave audio-poetry by Matthew Clegg, with an illustration by Rebecca French.
- ,Our poem of the week gazes at the world from a sensuous observatory — and catches a few stars in the Cantonese sky. By Louise Bak.
- 60 years since Queen Elizabeth II's coronation, Tim Wilson revisits a magical memento.
- LONDON: The new home of the justly celebrated Materials Library opens to the public this weekend.
- Writer and musician Merlyn Driver describes man's relationship with domesticated animals on the Orkney Islands of Scotland.
- Writer and musician Merlyn Driver takes us bird-watching on the Orkney Islands of Scotland.
- The logic defying characteristics of water.
- In Volume II of the series, Merlyn Driver takes us for a night-time walk on the Orkney Islands of Scotland.