- An expat brings her panache with Indian cooking to the central highlands of Mexico. By Robin Rainbow Gate.
- Artist-gardener Gene Threndyle on the green beneath our feet.
- A quick how-to on planting this favourite herb — and delicious and healthful uses for the home. By Dan Wheals.
- Three delightful (and intoxicating) recipes using this diminutive and versatile plum. By Laura Pope.
- “It’s about plant physiology. There’s a carbon and nitrogen balance in plants that we’ve got to maintain.” By Liam Desroy.
- Paddle freely, speak to a wildflower.