Prose, Poetry & Poetics
- Poems speaking to a sense of detritus, youthful magic and faraway constellations — all in one. By L. A. Weeks.
- Join us in exploring a new little form of flash prose. Ten little pieces and an introduction by Marianne Rossant.
- Merlyn Driver speaks to musician and performance artist Sara Zaltash about swimming to Bestival.
- How stories about ecology and place can shape our view of the shifting environment. By Caitlin Desilvey & Simon Naylor.
- When there's no answer to this question, it must be love. Prose and poems about intimacy with time in place, place in time. By Sean Prentiss.