- From seminal sci-fi to the latest stories of climate change: what we're reading this month.
- Artist Steven Morgana on the indistinct relationship between progress and decay.
- Tom Jeffreys talks to contemporary artist Rosalind Davis about social housing, the 2011 riots and painting London's architecture.
- At some point in the future, advancements in technology will change civilisation to such an extent that humanity as we know it will cease to exist.
- LONDON: The big question when bringing art outside the gallery is what to do with the signposts. Tom Jeffreys reads the signs at two very different patches of London greenery.
- Tom Jeffreys reviews a trio of exhibitions by Kelly Richardson, on show simultaneously in the North East of England.