Anthropology & Social Sciences
- LONDON: Sarah Lester reports on the National Portrait Gallery's new exhibition of work by George Catlin, artist and proto-ethnographer.
- Liam Desroy on the exhilarating, bewildering, bonkers world of the juggling convention
- LONDON: The British Museum explores the origins of human creativity — some 40,000 years ago.
- Forget "dirt is matter out of place", what about, “dirt is matter out of time”?
- Views of the Brute Creation in Performance: a symposium with Dr Marius Kwint.