- “It’s about plant physiology. There’s a carbon and nitrogen balance in plants that we’ve got to maintain.” By Liam Desroy.
- A new 10-part series on revamping how we live in city space. It's the future and you are there . . . in nature more than ever. By Daniel Crockett.
- A spider, a bubble, a world contained: a poem by Heidi James.
- An extract from Tim Edgar's incredible new photography book.
- A round-table discussion about environmental consciousness and the economics of desire.
- This spring sees the return of Pestival – the brilliant festival of insect-related occurrences – and this time, they’re taking over the Wellcome Collection. Across a month-long season of games, installations, debates, discussions and dinners, visitors will be encouraged to reconsider humanity’s relationship with the insect world.
- Burmese Golden Egg Curry is a beautiful way of presenting eggs. By Naomi Duguid.
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- Pondering the slow, lingering death of the pop-up.