- A spider, a bubble, a world contained: a poem by Heidi James.
- An extract from Tim Edgar's incredible new photography book.
- A round-table discussion about environmental consciousness and the economics of desire.
- This spring sees the return of Pestival – the brilliant festival of insect-related occurrences – and this time, they’re taking over the Wellcome Collection. Across a month-long season of games, installations, debates, discussions and dinners, visitors will be encouraged to reconsider humanity’s relationship with the insect world.
- Burmese Golden Egg Curry is a beautiful way of presenting eggs. By Naomi Duguid.
- A poem about urban nature cliches, by Tom Chivers.
- Pondering the slow, lingering death of the pop-up.
- Rarely is a creature found around the plant or on its surface. Even honey made from the pollen is a mild poison.