Sport & Recreation
- Reconnecting with the River: Wild Swimming in the Thames. By Herbert Wright.
- ,Inside the heads of gladiators — and when they decide to tell it like it is. By James Cullingham.
- EXTRACT: Michael Dean on the symbolism of the lawn.
- LONDON: Demonstrations, tastings and cooking contests, with a whole host of independent producers.
- Merlyn Driver recalls his initiation into the world of formal education.
- An audio-poem by Mark Goodwin, produced on location in a vast disused Welsh quarry.